According to European Standard EN 858
Effluent oil content after the oil separator <5 ppm flow rates: from 2 l/sec up to 600 l/sec
Applications: workshops, service stations, car parks, garages, roads etc
Freylit's Mineral Oil and Residual Oil Water Separators are used by most of the major oil companies around the World and a wide variety of other companies. The technology is highly efficient, using gravity flow and parallel plates of corrugated polypropylene to achieve an effluent discharge of below 5ppm of hydrocarbons, for capacities of between 10 and 4,000 gallons per minute.
Our Oil Water Separators allow you to meet the most stringent European Environmental legislation and;
• Saves money, but achieve installation quickly and easily at a tenth of the time taken for installing GRP systems
• Saves the cost of 10-15 tonnes of concrete (5000 litre tank)as tank is structural
• Saves maintenance costs as no disposables are used in the units
• Saves cost on smaller excavation hole and spoil disposal costs
• Saves costs on excavating a smaller hole as tank is structural
• Saves labour costs; Skill levels for successful installation are much lower as system does not require the technical expertise as with installing GRP systems
Eco Technical Services Limited is the UK Distributer for Freylit Oil/Water Separators and Water Recycling Systems.
Eco Technical Services use Freylit systems on the Mobile Vehicle Wash Platforms to create full retention closed loop wash water systems. Our technical department can advise which model would be most suitable for your application with consideration to your specific site requirements or environmental restrictions.